Nestlé Coffee Partners is on a mission to elevate how our consumers experience coffee. With brands like Starbucks, Nescafe, Chameleon Cold-Brew, and Blue Bottle, our diverse product portfolio is brimming with rich and fulfilling opportunities for motivated individuals passionate about sharing their love of coffee and the moments it creates. Our office locations provide an inspiring and high-energy work environment that fuels our fast-paced growth, and our flexible, field-based positions across the country ensure that we’re fully immersed and positioned to pioneer the coffee market. Across our organization, we’re creating a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Together, we’ll brew remarkable things.
• Accountable for successful collaboration with Customers and functional experts to prioritize and deliver value-added solutions that meet or exceed our growth objectives.
• Studying, interpreting and developing thorough understanding of problems and opportunities.
• Presentation of findings that drive understanding, alignment and informed decision-making.
• Drive continuous improvement with company and customer using LEAN principles.
• Act as a collaborative interface with customer’s Supply Chain, Merchandizing, and Sales.
• Utilize in-depth knowledge of leading-edge business practices and technology in conjunction with industry and business skills to influence functional strategy.
• Utilize high-level analytical ability and creativity to analyze complex/new situations.
• Anticipate potential problems and future trends, assesses opportunities, impacts and risks while developing and implementing solutions to meet the needs of our customers.
• The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list of all tasks. Additional tasks and duties may be assigned from time to time as necessitated by business needs.
• Provides project management and supports key strategic initiatives that will drive increased sales and profitability. Acts as both a subject matter expert as well as a project manager for key operational projects on cross-functional teams.
• Develops reports and scorecards to communicate key business metrics and performance to influence the implementation of actions to close scorecard gaps.
• Ensuring that the item level forecasts within our customers systems’ that drive order requirements to Starbucks are accurate
• Accountable for building and maintaining collaborative relationships with the Customers and functional experts to prioritize and deliver value-added solutions that meet or exceed our growth objectives.
• Responsible for meeting customer in-stock targets. This is accomplished by proactive inventory analysis using the customers’ forecasting and inventory management systems, identification of any forecast or in-stock issues, followed by implementation of action steps to resolve them.
Requirements and Minimum Education Level:
• Undergraduate degree required
• 2+ years supply chain experience
• 1+ years experience with a customer facing supply chain account
• CPG experience, prior Wal-Mart experience is a plus
• Proactive communication with customers and cross-functional team members.
• Utilize analytics and reporting skills, to derive insights and cooresponding recommendations
• Good communication and presentation skills. Ability to effectively communicate with higher level management is critical in this role.
• Solid understanding of forecasting, replenishment, and supply chain policies and practices.
• Proven project management skills: conceptualizing, planning, estimating and executing.
• Continuous Improvement experience
• Proven track record of delivering high quality results in a timely manner.
• Excellent people skills and ability to build strong relationships.
• Proficiency in Excel or other data analysis /mining software.