1. Checks all issued ingredients for quality and quantity.
2. Follows recipe in preparing ingredients.
3. Labels ingredients and completes all paperwork.
4. Prepares product for weighers and operators. Weighs products when necessary.
5. Maintains adequate supply of ingredients, film, and pictorials to keep all aspects of operations functioning at maximum capacity.
6. Ensures proper rotation sequence of ingredients, pans, v-mags, etc.
7. Understands and follows all mid-shift and end of shift procedures regarding food storage, WIP, paperwork, housekeeping, etc.
8. Hand loads, tapes, and stacks cases, ensuring accurate stamping and quality of code.
9. Sorts sub-standard product out and maintains appearance of product for later inspection.
10. Watches for foreign matter in product and notifies Team Leader or QA when foreign material is present.
11. Weighs products at or above minimum speed consistently and accurately.
12. Keeps prepweigher stations, etc. adequately supplied to avoid line downtime.
13. Meets requirement of obtaining at least one back-up on the core line within 30 days of accepting General Production position.
14. Models the Springville Compass in all work-related activities.
15. Performs all other duties as assigned by Team Leader.
Must be able and willing to lift, bend, pull, etc. heavy commodities and equipment repeatedly for a 10 hr shift.
Basic computer data entry is required
Work overtime as needed