Main Purpose of Job:
SUPPORTS AND ENABLES NSO ANALYTICS, working with the Create/Sell/Execute teams in identifying business requirements for fact-based decisions. Utilize sophisticated analytic data models to compile analysis and provide recommendations that drives positive ROI for the Nestlé Sales Organization. Assist in translating the business needs into reports/analytics functional requirements. Ensure the outputs are well understood and meet the business needs to deliver results. Identify and communicate business trends, update scorecards and produce ad-hoc reports to enable informed decisions related to improving performance. Responsible for implementing One Source of the Truth, One View of the Truth mindset. Partner with Create/Sell/Execute to assist in the creation of course-correcting actionable plans.
Category Strategy: Product / brand category objectives
- Provide category or retail actionable insights into the Commercial Planning Process
- Seek root-cause and implications to retail or category concerns
- Assist with post analysis of key retail or category initiatives
- Conduct benchmark analysis for retail or category performance on major initiatives
- Pull internal data and or retail POS data to support the Business Planning Process with fact-based inputs and actionable insights
Customer Strategy: Forecast accuracy, sales performance targets, meeting sales goals, segmentation / resource allocation, improving customer service
- Interface with Execute to provide customer and category selling tools (one pagers), create and communicate weekly plans, and analyze value of retail
• Minimum of 12 months of experience in retail sales or other sales business with emphasis in sales reporting and analytics.
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
• Presentation Skills
• Time Management Skills
• Strong customer service orientation
• A minimum of 12 months of experience in sales reporting and analytics within a sales organization.
• Experience with IRI, BW, data management and data visualization.
• A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
• Experience working as a Retail Sales Representative or Strategic Sales Representative.
Completion of a Value-added project demonstrating:
• Experience manipulating and managing large amounts of data
• Analytical Skills
• Strong analytical, critical thinking and time-management skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Organization and accuracy skills with excellent attention to detail
• Initiative and ownership
• The ability to challenge current processes and generate innovative suggestions that improve performance
Knowledge: Nestlé Corporate / Functional / Market / Business / Organizational
What specific organizational information should the incumbent have to be effective in their role?
- Knowledge of interrelationship of key functions and their key initiatives (Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, Supply Chain, Technical and Globe & IS/IT)
- Demonstrated knowledge of business driving technology solutions (i.e. Nielsen, BW, Source) and internal/external industry insights and trends
- Knowledge of core Business Processes and Fundamentals (Sales/Distribution, Customer Planning and Managing, Financial Reporting, Training, HR Policies, Integrated Commercial Planning, Nestlé Management and Leadership Principles)