Foods people love. The life beyond what you imagined. And the city that rocks.
When you join Nestlé USA and Northeast Ohio, the result is a rich experience that offers you a fulfilling personal and professional life.
Did you know that the Cleveland metropolitan area is consistently ranked as one of the most affordable and livable regions in the US? From its diverse communities to its endless arts, entertainment and sports experiences, Cleveland continues to rock.
At our Nestlé USA Cleveland campus, located in the Solon suburb of Cleveland, you will discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Offering you a strong culture with competitive benefits, you will have limitless opportunities to learn, and advance your career. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it’s about enriching you.
Overview: This position will be responsible for providing multiple modes of analytics to support data-driven decisions within the Benefits and overall Total Rewards team.
Implement and manage relationship with data warehouse vendor to maintain service levels resulting in successful outputs/use of the tool, continuously identifying ways to improve future reporting
• Manage the 10 data feeds to ensure vendors are providing clean, accurate, and timely data
• Identify and communicate insights across all 10 sources of data. Proactively conduct studies of correlations between the different feeds, i.e. Medical and STD, biometric screening and HRA implications on medical and pharmacy, etc.
Support the Benefits team through using of the data warehouse tool by providing analytics that include but are not limited to:
• Forecasting healthcare trends and consulting the team on how those trends may affect plan design and/or cost
• Maintain current 21 location dashboards and build process with data warehouse to expand the program beyond just the current locations
• Perform network utilization analyses on national and regional plans and the implications on $500K plan costs
• Seek opportunities for pilot programs based on health profile of full and/or segmented populations; and subsequently measure the success of any implemented pilots to a potential contract and full rollout
• Measure utilization of benefit programs to determine efficacy/impact and resulting health outcomes
• Develop partnerships with the wellbeing specialists and Nestlé locations on award applications in providing health outcomes and data insights resulting from campaigns and/or implemented programs
• Partner with the Communications Manager to maintain the Benefits Administration survey by crafting relevant survey questions, measuring results, and driving action plans based on the results
• Support the Total Rewards teams through analytics and dashboard development to drive increased employee engagement and improved experience
• Network with other large organizations to stay informed of trends and share standard methodologies in both the analytics and Total Rewards space
• Stay on top of potential data integration and/or platform opportunities to improve data-driven decisions within Total Rewards
• Complete benchmarking surveys and keep abreast of benchmark data, cascading results and insights to the appropriate Total Rewards streams and Labor Relations
• Proactively identify programs with low engagement for communications opportunities
• Measure the efficiency of impactful Total Rewards communications and report back to Communications Manager on those results
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
• Minimum of five (5) years of Total Rewards or Analytics experience with progressive responsibility for employee facing programs and communications in a complex medium to large organization.
• Candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work independently, with the ability to influence while working with some degree of ambiguity.
• Proficient in Power BI
• Complete other duties as assigned
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively address all levels within the organization
• Strong leadership and project management skills
• Lead execution, provide direction, and champion change.
• Ability to focus on customer needs with a dedication to quality and customer service.
• Effectively handles pressures and demands from multiple customers and contending priorities
• Results oriented
• Ability to react quickly to customer needs and deliver results in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to travel as needed – approximately 15% in an average year
This is full-time position at Nestle
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.