The Nestlé USA (NUSA) Supply Chain (SC) Decision Support team manages the Dynamic Forecast process for all of the US16 Operating Companies which includes NUSA, Nestlé Nutrition (NN), Nestlé Professional (NP), and Nestlé HeathScience (HCN). This includes all of the transportation and warehousing costs within the DSD, Frozen, Ambient, Chilled, Vitality, and Geodis distribution networks.
The Finance Analyst, Decision Support will act as co-pilot and integrated business partner to key Division Stakeholders for their physical logistics expenses (with a focus on Fixed Distribution Expense). This individual will provide all the financial performance data, analytics and forecasting recommendations to drive the business forward.
- Provide & communicate timely and accurate management reporting of actual performance versus budget, dynamic forecast (DF), and historical trends
- Work closely with the warehouse finance teams to provide thorough, well-researched explanations of variances compared to budget, DF & history. Highlight risks and opportunities to the budget and DF based on current trends & anticipated changes in the distribution networks
- Manage month end close processes for areas of responsibility
- Collaborate with the Costing Center of Competence (CCC) to simplify and consolidate month end close processes to drive continuous efficiencies
- Gain fluency in Product Costing Module (PCM) driver calculations & data to credibly communicate fixed expense allocations to US16 businesses
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators
- Provide analysis and insights on savings initiatives
- Create management presentations for business partners to effectively communicate key changes in their distribution costs
- Contribute to the Market Business Strategy (MBS) process for physical logistics expenses
- Support distribution finance activities associated with the Edison TSA, which include budget, monthly dynamic forecast, actuals variance reporting, and TSA net cash transfer