“There’s more to life at Nestlé”
We are more than the brands you love. We are the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company. Nestlé is committed to enhancing people’s lives, everywhere, every day.
Nestlé Development Center Marysville is one of the longest-standing R&D centers in Nestlé’s worldwide network. Here, we provide technical development expertise for beverage products. Whether it is in terms of convenience, health or pleasure, we are committed to creating trustworthy products and processes that improve the quality of consumers’ lives. Work here, and you’ll get variety.
“We make a difference with our passion for coffees”
Drive the deployment as well as support the innovation and renovation of products/processes/systems engineering from inception through all stages of development and industrialization in the areas of Cold Coffee, Coffee Creamer, Coffee Concentrate and Ready To Drink (RTD) Coffee Beverages to build competitive advantage in the field.
Provide state-of-the-art scientific/technical guidance to team members and support projects to deliver innovative and competitive processes in response to business and consumer needs.
Develop new engineering solutions to ensure new lines are properly designed to achieve manufacturing excellence in operations.
• Define and develop industrial solutions of new competitive technologies
• Scout new/existing technologies with strategic suppliers
• Support the markets/factories by providing engineering assistance
• Participate and support operation improvement initiatives
• Set and Maintain Standards – for new and existing technologies
• Project Leadership of development and deployment project across R&D and the Markets
• Facilitate reviews and provide mentorship, coaching and development to less experienced team members.
• Project Execution: Successfully manage and monitor progress to ensure project objectives are delivered on time and within budget.
Job Qualifications (Minimum Education, Experience, and Knowledge)
• Bachelor Degree in an engineering discipline
• Minimum 5-7 years of R&D or/and operating/factory experience
• Practical experience in Aseptic Processing and Liquid Processing technology is required.
• Experience in the design, installation and commissioning of liquid processing lines following EM CAPEX workflow in Ready to Drink lines or aseptic lines.
• Processing troubleshooting in industrial environment.
• CAPEX Project Management background / experience is a plus.
• Strong work ethic with a commitment to safety, compliance and quality.
• Ability to build personal relationships based on trust and mutual respect.
• Openness and curiosity for dynamic and future trends in technology.
• Pride in contributing to the reputation and performance of the company.
• Willingness to accept change and effectively manage it.
• Continuous improvement mindset.