Maintenance, repair, modification and installation of plant equipment, and structure, to obtain maximum efficiencies and longevity.
1. Repair and preventative maintenance of plant processing equipment, troubleshooting electrical problems, instrument controllers, installation of conduit, lift trucks and equipment overhaul.
2. Repair and preventative maintenance of plant support systems, such as compressed air, steam, water, sewer, heating, ventilation and air conditioning etc.
3. Fabrication and repair, working with the variety of materials found throughout the equipment and structure:
a) Stainless steel fabrication and repair.
b) Aluminum fabrication and repair.
c) Ferrous metals fabrication and repair.
d) Industrial coatings, preparation for and application of.
e) Proper applications of caulking and grouting materials.
f) Utilization of assorted welding and cutting equipment.
1) Tig and stick welding
2) Spot welders
3) Oxy Acetylene and Plasma Torches
4. Disassembly and assembly of plant equipment for cleaning repair.
5. Equipment changeovers for production requirements.
6. Repair and maintenance of pneumatic control systems.
7. Shop area cleaning and organization.
High school diploma or equivalent required
Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
Ability to communicate written and orally in English.
Willing and able to stand on a frequent basis.
Willing and able to work overtime.
Willing and able to work various shifts.
Able to lift up to 50 pounds.