Food people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you are driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé USA is the place for you. We’re in 97% of American homes, and as the leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our goal is to continue to provide more nutritious foods, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact. Joining Nestlé means you can make an impact on an enormous scale.
Let’s challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. We need to grow as a company and bring an intensity to our work that puts our competitors on notice. We must work as one team under one Nestlé brand, leading innovation across the organization, and empowering our employees to succeed in the workplace and beyond. We’ll win — and we’ll do it the right way.
Are you ready to make your impact?
What to expect:
A Nestlé USA Campus Recruiter ensures campus recruiting programs align with business priorities, hiring high-caliber interns and full-time trainees. You’ll develop solid relationships with business leaders, HR partners, and University liaisons to plan recruiting strategies for our campus programs. As a member of this fast-paced, high-performing team, you will identify innovative sourcing strategies that align with our ways-of-winning while sharing our culinary culture.
Impact through Collaboration
• Partner with programs’ leadership and Campus Recruiting Team to develop recruiting plans and strategies to meet business needs.
• Collaborate with HR teams to identify candidate profiles that emphasize the ways-of-winning and will successfully attract, recruit and retain a robust and diverse pipeline of talent.
• Advise internal & external business partners on employment trends impacting college and university students.
• Build and champion relationships with university career center partners, professors, and other campus influencers
Impact through Planning
• Build and maintain strategic campus playbook incorporating digital and on-campus activities/initiatives to deliver/execute on business needs.
• Responsible for building and maintaining rapport with college and university thought leaders
Impact through Execution
• Execution of various events through on-campus and digital activities throughout the year.
• Handle applicant tracking requisitions in accordance to the Nestlé Compliance process.
• Collaborate with business partners on best in class talent selection processes to find targeted talent profile.
• Lead final round interviews and consensus meetings with the hiring team.
• Serve as the key point of contact throughout the candidate decision-making and selection process.
• Contribute to hiring a pivotal talent pipeline that continues to build upon our current robust talent pool
• Participate in ad-hoc recruiting projects.