You know us as the food and beverage company behind a lot of your favorites like Stouffer’s, Nesquik, Toll House, and Lean Cuisine, as well as new discoveries like Sweet Earth and Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee. Across our organization, we’re creating a workplace where collaboration is important, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day!
Nestlé USA is looking for a Field Marketing Coordinator to act as a Nestlé representative responsible for local field market strategy support, brand ambassador management, and activation execution for Nestlé USA’s Ready-to-Drink beverage portfolio. This individual will come with an understanding of experiential and field marketing. With a focus on the Nestlé USA Ready-to-Drink Beverage portfolio, this position works closely with the field marketing and sales teams to carry out local market plans in support of national program objectives.
- Drive the support of the local Field Marketing Manager, assisting in being the eyes, ears and voice for Nestlé USA’s Ready-to-Drink business.
- Support the Field Marketing Manager in bringing to life a hyper-local market plan for Ready-to-Drink brands that will drive awareness, consumer engagement, trial and sales
- Support in the development and management of local activation calendar for sampling and event activations, including logistical details and sampling objectives
- Recruit, train, and manage Brand Ambassador schedule in coordination with Field Marketing Manager
- Support with product inventory and asset management, including receiving shipments and deliveries, and managing branded activation assets
- Assist in post-event recap and analysis process to provide recommendations and market optimizations
- Support Field Marketing Manager in identifying, negotiating and planning for event activations while ensuring health, safety, and Nestlé brand standards
- Proactively communicate and coordinate logistics with event partners and Brand Ambassadors and act as on-site activation lead
- Execute retail and event sampling activations and assist Field Marketing Manager in local execution and logistics planning
- Assist Field Market Manager with budget tracking for all field marketing activities
- Collaborate with Field Marketing Manager and sales counterparts to develop and execute strategies to drive local sales performance
- Work to strengthen the partnership with our 3rd party distributors, increasing visibility with retailers, and creating direct engagement with consumers