Maintain, Repair and Improve production equipment in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Works under supervision of Maintenance Manager/Team Leader with the guidance of other members of maintenance and engineering.
• Perform electrical predictive and preventative maintenance.
• Troubleshoot & maintain pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical systems.
• Troubleshoot electrical systems up to 480V, 3-phase.
• Utilize a variety of PLC programming software for programming, troubleshooting, and repair.
• Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair various panel view hardware and software
• Perform calibrations of plant instrumentation, weights & measures, process instrumentation and assorted devices
•Repair and maintain Videojet and Image printer systems.
•Install, troubleshoot, maintain and repair different types AC and DC drive systems.
• Troubleshoot & maintain machine control systems.
• Completes AMM/SAP PM’s, work orders, parts look-up, and time tracking.
• Cross training and skill set training both electrical and mechanical.
• Other duties as assigned.