Nestlé Coffee Partners (NCP) is on a mission to elevate how our consumers experience coffee. With brands like Starbucks, Nescafe, Chameleon, and Blue Bottle, our diverse product portfolio is brimming with rich and fulfilling opportunities for motivated individuals passionate about sharing their love of coffee and the moments it creates. Our Seattle office provides an inspiring and high-energy work environment that fuels our fast-paced growth, and our flexible, field-based positions across the country ensure that we are fully immersed and positioned to pioneer the coffee market. Across our organization, we are creating a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Together, we will brew remarkable things.
Job Summary and Mission:
Nestle Coffee Partners is looking for a transformational leader to be the next Director of Shopper Marketing for our strategic customers. This individual will lead a high performing team in creating the omni-channel strategy and execution of all Shopper Marketing efforts for all brands across NCP’s CPG business. The ideal candidate is someone that can thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment and can create innovative plans and programming to drive significant growth in the Coffee and Tea categories with strategic customers.
The Director of Shopper Marketing will be a key member of the Category & Shopper Solutions (CSS) leadership team, responsible for inspiring shoppers to discover an elevated coffee experience by relentlessly challenging our retailers’ status quo. The CSS team is famous for knowing the consumer/shopper/category better than anyone, inventing innovative yet real-world solutions built with the shopper in mind, and not stopping until great ideas come to life with customers. The Director of Shopper Marketing helps achieve this by leading a team of 11 that is responsible for a $30MM+ shopper budget, management of multiple agency relationships and serving as a key liaison between the field and HQ.
This role drives NCP growth and elevates the shopper experience by:
• Translating insights into integrated programs, including media-to-shelf, portfolio and customer programs that engage and convert the shopper
• Developing and partnering with field sales teams to sell-in shopper marketing programs that integrate equity and customer strategy to deliver best in class shopper programming
• Partnering with field teams to support customers’ joint business planning, with Shopper Marketing programs as key enablers of the holistic plan
• Partnering with multiple stakeholders across NCP and Nestle, including Brand Marketing, Sales Planning, Field Sales, Product Innovation and Agencies to lead our growth strategies
• Creating innovative omni-channel marketing platforms and initiatives, including the development of new digital/online/omni growth strategies and executional playbooks.
• Working closely with Category Development & Brand teams to deliver more relevant category and brand strategies upstream, ensuring the voice of the customer is represented in all plans
• Understanding and leveraging new shopper research and data/insights resources to invent new solutions and to optimize existing ones.