Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career thatnourishes your future like no other.
At Nestlé Professional, we are committed to providing the finestingredients, operational knowledge, and uncompromised support to food serviceoperators. We’re in the business of helping your business succeed. Asindividuals and teams, we are empowered to make meaningful contributions thatpositively impact our families, communities, and planet. With our portfolio ofglobal brands, the opportunities to innovate and grow are limitless. NestléProfessional is a food service dedicated organization, our focus is not onlyabout delighting our customers, it’s about enriching you!
The Area Business Manager is responsiblefor relationships and sales of the full line of Nestlé Professional products tokey territory operators, office products dealers and distributors within allappropriate business segments. Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, thisrole located in Dallas, Texas is part of a National team focused on Vend &Office Coffee Service (OCS) businesses.
Jobs responsibilities include, but arenot limited to the following:
- Call on local Vend OCS distributors, operators and office products dealers to implement / support the programs developed nationally.
- Generate incremental sales on full line within key operators, OCS operators, office products dealers and distributors.
- Successfully implement new product introductions into the sales channel.
- Develop strong customer relationships with all key customer personnel.
- Develop and maintain account profiles for assigned accounts.
- Prepare monthly activity reports (sales and trade related).
- Follow all policies and procedures.
- Meet established sales, trade spend, machine placement, and product placement targets.
- Deliver new business dollar target.
- Maintain a mentality where one is always searching for new customer and product opportunities.
- Update all applicable team members on activity and new product placements.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- 4 year college degree or equivalent industry experience
- 2-3 year’s experience selling food products – FoodServices, Retail, or Vend channels (highly preferred).
- Travel Required – 30% – 50% overnight
Experience in sales required, either food service, coffee related and/or retail grocery related.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven verbal and written fluency. Ability to communicate at all levels throughout the organization.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Financial acumen
- Strong work ethic/self-starter – high level of motivation
- Sound business judgment
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.