Foods people love. The life you imagined. And the culinary capital.
We are writing a new chapter in our journey; Nestlé USA is opening its new U.S. headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, directly across from Washington, D.C. As a part of this extraordinary moment, you have the opportunity to help build the Nestlé USA of today, and tomorrow.
Our new home in the D.C. area offers close proximity to world-class restaurants, shopping, and museums. You are steps away from the world’s largest museum, the Smithsonian, and renowned national landmarks such as the Washington Monument.
Nestlé USA is transforming what we do, how we do it, and where we work. Now is the time to define your future, and ours, too. Find your fulfilling personal and professional life, matched with our competitive benefits, focus on innovation and limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career.
Discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world’s leading nutrition, health and Wellness Company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it’s about enriching you.
Provides high-volume administrative support to the Vice President of Sales Finance and Director of Treasury. This position requires strong organizational and multi-tasking ability while ensuring confidentiality. This individual must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills; both written and verbal, time management, and solid Microsoft Office skills. This individual must be self-motivated and should be able to work with minimal supervision. This individual needs to be able to work in a team environment.
The job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Organizes executive’s time, taking into consideration priorities, available time, and other variables. Manages executive’s calendar, proactively addressing scheduling conflicts, sets and maintains schedule of appointments and meetings.
- Makes all arrangements for travel and conferences.
- Processes monthly T&E for Executive.
- Prepare itinerary, secure hotel/transportation and pertinent flight info.
- Responsible for daily office operations: opens, sorts, and distributes incoming mail. Responds to general inquiries, delegates and handles incoming phone calls. Maintains office efficiency and handles unforeseen situations.
- Follows established guidelines and procedures for receiving, documenting, organizing & mailing packages.
- Manage email where needed – prioritize and respond, if needed, immediately.
- Provide follow-up to pending issues to assure completion of tasks – internal and external.
- Responsible for requisition/ordering office supplies, office equipment as necessary.
- Maintains directories and email distribution lists for internal and external clients.
- Maintains finance and administration files and archiving.
- Assist Executive, and direct reports as needed.
- Coordinate required working space and supplies for new hires.
Meetings & Events Responsibilities:
- Creates presentations to include charts, graphs, etc.
- Coordinates activities with Administrative assistants, such as department team building and functions.
- Schedule and manage arrangements for meetings and events including, rooms, ordering meals, refreshments, travel logistics, etc.
- Coordinate with NBS to research venues for large group offsite meetings.
- Responsible for full accounts payable function from procurement through payment of invoices. Maintains appropriate vendor files and audit trail.
- Ensures procurement activities are in accordance with procurement policies.
- Develop and maintain files for ensuring to date authorized signatories for all bank and legal entities.
- PO creation for function specific expenditures including bond issuance and letters of credit processes
- Responsible for P-card for teams supported.
- Assists team with budget preparation and tracking.
- Drafts communications
- Serves as point of contact with direct reports, employees and vendors.
- Maintains confidential nature of communications.
- Maintains departmental team rooms and calendars.