Perform predictive, preventative, and emergency maintenance tasks on high-speed packaging equipment. Maintain records such as equipment logs and reports utilizing computerized maintenance systems to track equipment reliability and manage time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Responsible for performing tasks from pre-startup review to preventative work tasks in set area of responsibility. These tasks include:
• Removal and installation of equipment
• Maintaining computerized documentation for PM01 and PM02s.
• Maintain close working relationship with equipment operators
• Troubleshoot emergency equipment failures
• Equipment repair
• Abide by all plant rules/policies including safety, GMP regulations and perform good housekeeping practices
• Willing to perform other duties as assigned
• Must be able to work in a team based environment
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred. One-year certificate from college or technical school; or one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine repots and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees or the organization.
• To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and safely. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram or schedule form.