We are seeking a Marketing/Business Manager who will be responsible for driving profitable growth within the foodservice channel for Nestle USA’s Ready-to-Drink (RTD) Beverages Business Unit. This highly visible role will lead the overall marketing strategy and execution within commercial and non-commercial foodservice segments across the Nesquik, Chameleon and Outshine brands, as well as exciting innovation within the beverage space. Housed within NUSA’s Beverage Division, this position will play in critical role in driving incremental growth for RTD as well as the total division. The RTD BU operates in high-growth mode with an agile, entrepreneurial mindset… it has never been a more exciting time to join this passionate team!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and execute multi-year strategic plan as well as annual marketing program to deliver growth within foodservice channel.
- Flawlessly implement and execute marketing strategies to support business objectives.
- Develop understanding of key customers to implement annual promotional plan and marketing programs that will increase visibility and drive velocity within end operators.
- Design and support seasonal promotions, new product and program launches, and innovative marketing initiatives to drive volume and relationships/favorability with end operators.
- Develop innovative programs and pitch partnerships to incubate new products and drive total brand awareness in an effort to support retail business.
- Synthesize consumer insights and secondary market research to inform and optimize plans.
- Lead specialized product offerings/packaging within the channel, launching new SKU’s that better meet customer requirements and deliver against key internal financial KPIs.
- Collaborate with finance co-pilot and brand teams to deliver a holistic pricing strategy that is mindful of total business, including retail and ecommerce.
- Lead tradeshow strategy and execution ensuring that RTD BU is present & visible at key industry shows. May include partnership with other NUSA divisions and/or Nestle OpCos.
- This business is evolving with a sales team that is in transition – partner with division sales leadership to implement a new sales structure and then work to optimize the structure over time. Make strategic recommendations as the business evolves.
- Partner with Category and field sales to drive monthly account reviews and continue to fill account pipeline as needed. Identify key strategic accounts and lead any relevant RFPs to drive new business.
- Collaborate with sales to foster relationships with key customers, ensuring that we are bringing forward relevant solutions and position RTD as an innovator and thought leader.
- Ongoing management of product portfolio within the channel to ensure optimal assortment that delivers SKU-level profitability. Includes partnership with brand managers and marketing associates to launch relevant innovation within foodservice channel.
- Execute POS materials and signage, sales collateral and sales presentations, ensuring adherence to all brand guidelines.
- Partner with finance co-pilot and field sales analyst to develop ongoing reporting against plan KPIs. Integrate insights into monthly business meetings.
- Become an expert within the foodservice channel and support education efforts with leadership and brand teams.