You know us as the food and beverage company behind a lot of your favorites like Stouffer’s, Nesquik, Toll House, Lean Cuisine, and Häagen-Dazs, as well as new discoveries like Sweet Earth and Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee. Across our organization, we’re creating a workplace where collaboration is important, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day!
We are currently seeking a Sustainability Marketing Manager to support the Nestlé USA (NUSA) divisions to include Baking, Beverage, Nestlé Coffee Partners, Foods, Global Brands, and Ice Cream. The position will be located in Solon and will report to the Director of Marketing for Winning Product Experiences. The goal of the position is to enable consumer driven sustainability strategies across our portfolio that enhances the core product experience and values. This role will work closely with marketing and technical teams to advance our commitment improving the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future for the planet. We are making great progress with recycled packaging and zero-waste-to-landfill across our NUSA factories, and this role will pave the way for greater transformation and leadership from sustainable sourcing to manufacturing to packaging to community partnerships. The role will focus on how we are and can steward resources for future generations. The position will be responsible for educating, planning, development and implementation of marketing activity to deliver consumer driven sustainability.
- Build 3-year NUSA Sustainability strategy —encompassing plastic, animal welfare, & climate initiatives
- Lead Plastic Commitment Progress to Encourage Consumer Action, Engagement, and Marketing Communications to include detailed consumer driven strategy, on pack communications, key messaging and engagement strategy
- Develop consumer facing prioritized messaging and support development of key brand campaigns to protect/grow brands through sustainability messaging
- Attend webinars and capture consumer and marketplace learnings around sustainability to share relevant learning with brand teams
- Represent NUSA externally at key stakeholder conferences and be voice of NUSA to key opinion leaders
- Support data collection and content development for external reporting on progress toward Global sustainability commitments
- Encourage employee advocacy through internal communications and building management teams