Nestlé Coffee Partners is on a mission to transform how consumers experience coffee. With iconic brands like Starbucks, Nescafe, Chameleon Cold-Brew, and Blue Bottle, our diverse and delicious product portfolio is brimming with rich and fulfilling opportunities. Our new office, located in the heart of Seattle, provides an inspiring and high-energy work environment that fuels our creative pioneering of the coffee market. Together, we can brew remarkable things for customers across the globe.
Develop, manage, and maintain documentation strategy, execution, and systemization for Starbucks Legacy, Nestle Coffee Partners (NCP) new and ongoing NCP Packaging specifications, and technical data. Create a robust process to efficiently translate and deploy technical packaging data into systems and repositories, for one source of truth of documentation.
Assist technical packaging team to deliver innovation and renovation portfolio and optimization/improvement projects. Collaborate internally and externally to build relationships in order to continuously improve technical skills and personal development.
1. Support the team and activities below through excellent creation, change management, and processing of technical specifications, documentation, processes, and procedures. Support the rapid deployment and upkeep of one source of truth technical packaging data. Manage and maintain technical legacy documents and facilitate internal processes and procedures to ensure all areas of the business have accurate documentation.
2. Implementation of Innovation and Renovation strategy for the supported product categories in the market. Execute product/packaging/process development activities (e.g. mockup, bench top, pilot plant, distribution testing, and internal/external factory testing) to achieve project goals and deadlines to delight the consumer & customer.
3. Introduction of new product, packaging, and processes along with continuous improvement/optimization of current products and processes within factories and external manufactures. Collaborate internally and externally (marketing, T&P, raw & pack material suppliers, etc.) in a team environment that supports and/or assists the development, industrialization, and launch of new products, quality improvements, compliance, and productivity cost savings.
4. Ensure adherence to all product/packaging/process standards. Comply with Nestlé requirements (includes Nutritional Requirement, Sustainability, Packaging Safety), external standards, and local regulatory framework.
5. Continuous improvement of technical skills and personal development, while creating an internal technical network.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
• A BS or MS degree in Food Science, Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Packaging Science, Packaging Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field.
• Position requires approximately 5-20% travel
• 1–3 years minimum of product/packaging/process development experience in CPG • Completion Internship Program (preferred)
• Ability to work in a fast paced and high performing environment • Exceptional organizational skills & ability to manage multiple projects and assignments • Strong communication skills: interpersonal, presentation, oral and written • Highly motivated, critical thinker, goal oriented and easily adapts to change
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Power Point, Word, Project,Teams, Sharepoint
• Preferred: SAP, TOPS, CAPE Palletization Program
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.