You know us as the world’s largest food and beverage company behind your favorites like Stouffer’s, Nesquik, Toll House, Lean Cuisine, and Häagen-Dazs, as well as new innovations like Sweet Earth and Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee. Across our organization, Nestlé is transforming itself to be fit for the future. We’re creating a workplace where collaboration is important, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm as we delight our consumers every single day!
The HR Communication Specialist- Employee Engagement serves as a strategic business partner as part of the Nestlé Internal communications team. In this role, you will drive the creation, planning and execution of communications for HR initiatives. You will work with the Senior HR Team to determine and define the needs and communication strategy to best reach the targeted internal audience. Audiences include all Nestlé USA (NUSA) employees, HR employees and the Senior HR Team. You are responsible for developing corporate HR communication materials for NUSA employees and coordinating communications for various HR initiatives.
- Work with the Team Lead, Internal Communications to define overall HR communication needs, develop and execute the plan
- Partners with the Senior HR team and Team Lead to ensure all communication messages and vehicles are connected to the overall NUSA People strategy and NUSA USA business priorities
- Leads communications for employee services
- Develops corporate HR communication materials for NUSA employees and coordinate communications for various HR initiatives
- Manages communications to HR community to include content development and channel management to reach key internal partners
- Provide communications expertise and execution support to departments/functions inside and outside HR for their initiatives. Examples include: Nestlé talent strategy, learning and development initiatives, employee engagement and measurement; town hall content, etc
- Serve as a strategic business partner on communications for NUSA related to transformation initiatives,Total Rewards Benefits employee programs (HealthWorks, Work/life benefits) and Hire to Retire program
- Provide planning and communications support for National HR meeting and other HR events as they arise
- Provide communications support to internal communications managers across NUSA divisions and functions
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned