Nestlé and Starbucks are bringing together the world’s most iconic coffee brands. Starbucks’ robust product portfolio celebrates coffee with rich tradition – customer experience is paramount. Coupled with Nestlé’s mission to enhance the quality of consumers’ lives and contributing to a healthier future, this strategic alliance will create career opportunities that will drive innovation and go-to-market strategies, bringing the best coffee to customers around the world.
It has never been a more exciting time to join Nestlé Coffee Partners.
Our Regional Operations Specialists work alongside the Business Development Manager in the development of new places for people to enjoy Nestle Starbucks Coffee where they work, live and play including hotels, colleges and healthcare. They support operations, marketing and training in key account territory.
We will enable you, leveraging your sales and operations experience, to:
• Lead– facilitate the new account on-boarding process through development and management of installation plans, coordination and supervision of 3rd party vendor activities and scheduling of training. ROS must manage potential conflicts with customer and provide a flexible and efficient on-boarding process
• Influence – providing product knowledge, quality standards, equipment and marketing support, promotions training and customer leadership with key operations contacts at accounts
• Grow – impact revenue and profit growth through gap program and equipment sales. Develop knowledge of segments such as healthcare, business and industry, college and university, lodging, military and travel.
We’d love to hear from people with: The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
• Industry knowledge of key segments to include, but not limited to: Business & Industry, College & University, Healthcare, Lodging, Military, Travel, Retail and Grocery
• Two or more years of direct outside sales, B2B or operations experience
• Two or more years of experience in foodservice, training, hospitality, market development and/or beverage.