Promote a culture of health and well-being within the Operating Company (OpCo) that demonstrates Nestlé’s commitment to the Nutrition, Health and Well-being of our employees. Develop and coordinate activities that support the national Healthworks@Nestlé program as well as grass roots efforts within the OpCo. Analyze data to shape program development, implementation and outcome measurement to mitigate financial and health risks and improve employee engagement and productivity. Actively steward employee benefit maximization to reach optimal health and wellbeing.
• Implement and drive programs that increase employee participation and improve outcomes (individually and in aggregate) in Healthworks@Nestlé national programs.
• Track and report on participation, employee satisfaction/feedback and outcomes regarding wellbeing programs and activities. Provide recommendations for improvement and creative solutions to issues. Develop and present insightful and actionable reports to stakeholders.
• Identify opportunities within OpCo Headquarters to incorporate wellbeing activities and mindset into cross-functional events, programs, meetings, building communications & graphics.
• Collaborate with and influence OpCo Benefit Committee Member and internal stakeholders. Build strong leadership relationships to understand and support the business goals.
• Provide support, coordinate and influence Site Wellness Champion and onsite Population Health Coach activities, including update meetings/e-mails and location-specific needs. Communicate national program strategy into actionable items for Site Champions and Health Coaches.
• Advise Site Wellness Champion with establishing and tracking an annual site specific wellness program that addresses health risks identified through data warehouse aggregate data with the goal of demonstrating year over year improvement.
• Act as liaison between Population Health Coaches and Nestlé to align on national program strategy. Observe coach relationships with the business and employees, provide feedback and assist in removing obstacles as needed.
• Promote community wellness events with corporate and field locations in support of physical activity, nutrition, and weight management as well as emotional, social and financial well-being, as appropriate.
• Attend OpCo conferences as appropriate and collaborate with OpCo leads to identify and recommended opportunities to incorporate Healthworks@Nestlé programs and practices. Acquire and share well-being industry knowledge.
• Provide basic education to employees regarding benefits and health improvement tools and resources.
• Serve as the benefits team liaison by actively listening to Human Resources and employee comments, observing employee engagement and sharing feedback with the team to improve the employee experience and benefit optimization.
• Up to 30-50 % Travel
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred (Nutrition, Health Management, Education)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Passion for Nutrition, Health and Well-being
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.