KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Timely communication of all operational and/or safety issues to Team Leader to avoid accidents and unnecessary downtime.
• Keep work area clean and in compliance with all housekeeping and GMP standards at all times by avoiding unnecessary spillage in work area.
• Use hand scales appropriately to ensure correct amounts of ingredients are being placed in packages.
• Understand and follows all GMPs.
• Monitor ingredients for appearance, odors, and foreign material to ensure quality standards are being maintained.
• Communicate with supply person so that there is always an adequate supply of ingredients.
• Report any potential safety hazards to Team Leader immediately.
• Consistently hand weighs the specified number of packages per minute.
• Adherence to plant attendance policies.
• Maintain a positive working relationship with fellow team members and other departments.
• Air-dry and wipe down line and other pieces of equipment before shift begins or after mid-shift washdowns.
• Team members shall understand and follow factory management systems for human safety, food safety and/or environmental management. Understand and actively work toward achieving management system targets and objectives.
• Team members shall follow the plant rules, procedures, and/or practices related to management systems. Team members will report incidents and unsafe conditions immediately, maintain compliance with regulations, and refer to the appropriate management system on all related procedures and programs.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• On the Job Training.
• Reading, Math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, and percentages), and leadership skills.
• Demonstrates knowledge of Nestlé Lockout / Tagout Policy.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.