- Responsible for eliminating safety incidents, improving package quality, improving equipment efficiency, and developing leadership capabilityand morale on a production line.
- Responsible for developing and executing action plans and utlilzing Shift Handoffs, Daily Results Reviews, and Weekly Results Reviews to deliver PQCDSM result areas.
- Responsible for developing associates to prevent and solve problems.
- Responsible for ensuring that company policies, quality procedures and good manufacturing practices (GMPs) including HACCP, NQS, SSOP, FTQ are understood and followed by associates.
- Responsible for ensuring that productivity goals are achieved and setting direction for the team to accomplish these goals.
- Responsible for performing daily and weekly planning to assure that the scheduling of ingredients, personnel, and products are utilized in the most cost efficient manner.
- Responsible for communicating with other shifts any information that might aid the production/EPSU personnel on those shifts.
- Other duties as assigned