Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
At Nestlé, we provide high-quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we embrace leadership, make important contributions, and support each other’s professional development. Join the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, and deliver the satisfying foods that help people around the world through every phase of life.
Founded in 1978 on a mission to make delicious, healthy, sustainable foods, at Sweet Earth, we nourish lives by making smart food choices that honor & sustain the land, cultivate a curious mind & plate, and sustain a healthy body. Come join our growing family, and take advantage of this opportunity to behave like an entrepreneur inside of the world’s largest food company!
We are looking for a dynamic, collaborative, Finance Analyst who can think out of the box to get results.
As the Finance Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the brand as a strategic business partner to the commercial team including brand marketing, sales, and other key business functions. You will operate as a key co-pilot resource, supporting the finance manager in new product analysis, business optimization, commercial investment return on investment analyses, strategic and financial planning, ongoing business reviews, and special projects.
The individual must be able to effectively interact, collaborate and communicate across multiple functions in the organization, collaborating and building consensus to get results. An individual in this position must prioritize and balance workload in an environment of competing priorities where risk must be accurately assessed to support and guide timely and sound business decisions.
The position will encompass a combination of traditional FP&A with heavy I&R support to help drive the business into exciting new categories and product lines.
- Contribute to the creation and review of business planning activities including MBS, Annual Plan, and monthly forecast, ensuring coordination of activities/information across functions with the business unit to provide accurate plans & forecasts.
- Identify and quantify risks and opportunities to the forecast and communicate them to key partners
- Support business I&R to evaluate the feasibility and performance of new products. Ensure quality information is used by the business for decision-making and exercises foresight to ensure that potential risks and opportunities are anticipated and understood. Ensure utilization of NPDI (Nestle Product Development & Introduction) and data accuracy of I&R project financials.
- Analyze and challenge the business cost structure to identify cost optimization opportunities, eliminate Value Destroyers and improve return on investment from TTS/PFME. Collaborate with business partners to develop profitable product offerings & lead SKU rationalization.
- Review monthly performance and develop appropriate action plans to ensure achievement of performance targets, including assessment of risks and opportunities.
- Special Projects: Support finance and management teams with special projects as needed.