North America Procurement (NAP) Finance supports all Nestlé operating companies in the Market (NiM), including all NUSA divisions as well as Nestlé Nutrition, Nestlé Health Science, Nestlé Professional, Nestlé Purina PetCare Company, and Nespresso. The scope of the role will be to drive financial insight and improvement for Supply Chain/Procurement controllable working capital components, Inventory and Trade Payables.
- Manages monthly forecasting of Supply Chain controllable components of Working Capital: Inventory and Trade Payables. Researches variances to forecast and provides commentary on all significant drivers to our monthly results.
- Supports the Supply Chain organization in identifying and delivering step change improvements to our total inventory levels across Nestlé USA and Nestle Professional. Opportunities exist to drive further visibility and support within the NiM.
- Oversees evolution of inventory forecast as a result of monthly changes to the supply and demand forecasts. Partners with Supply Chain Planning and Operations to determine best course of action to ensure service for our customers, while delivering working capital targets.
- Aids the Supply Chain Planning team to quantify and track savings initiatives.
- Supports the Procurement organization in driving continuous improvement in average payment terms with our supplier base. This includes both local Procurement, as well as global support teams (Nestrade).
- Acts as the subject matter expert for Reverse Factoring programs across the NiM. Engages with suppliers to introduce the benefits of the program; coordinates onboarding efforts with banking partners; manages cutover activities when moving on to the program.
- Partners with Procurement and Treasury to create a strategy and support the long-term growth of Reverse Factoring. This includes determining future pipeline of suppliers, ensuring ample credit facility, and determining new tools available in this space to drive value for Nestle and our suppliers.
- Expected to be able to work independently, with limited supervision on day to day tasks & responsibilities that are executed on a weekly and monthly periodic basis.
- Expected to perform review work performed by two financial analysts and to perform self-review of own work on a routine basis.
Provide guidance, direction and management of two Financial analysts
Expected to understand how to evaluate the financial returns on inventory, working capital, as well as understand how to perform trade-off analysis of profit versus working capital complex business decisions / solutions.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
5+ years of financial management experience
Previous management experience required
MBA or equivalent experience preferred
Ability to manage directly as well as influence others
Ability to work with limited / no supervision
Position requires approx. 10%-15% travel
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.