Food people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you’re driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. We’re in 97% of American homes, and as the leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our goal is to continue to provide more nutritious foods, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact. Joining Nestlé means you can make an impact on an enormous scale.
Let’s challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. We need to grow as a company and bring an intensity to our work that puts our competitors on notice. We must work as one team under one Nestlé brand, leading innovation across the organization, and empowering our employees to succeed in the workplace and beyond. We’ll win — and we’ll do it the right way.
If you’re ready to take the next step toward advancing your career, discover how Nestlé is transforming beyond confections and embracing our entrepreneurial culture & redefining our ways of winning. Are you ready to make your impact?
As a Financial Analyst, in this role, you would support the Sales Finance team by providing financial and economic analysis to assure and facilitate the optimal use of commercial resources for scope of customer responsibility. Using your finance analytics skills, you would ensure that sales operations adhere to financial, legal requirements and Nestlé Accounting practices while aligning sales operations with the overall growth strategy for Nestlé Professional.
In this Finance role, your responsibilities include would include:
• Participating in the development of the customer/channel strategy and trade plan including the follow through to all elements commercial execution and collaboration with the commercial team to drive analysis of business trends, division/broker market spending and profitability.
• Partnering with the Trade Support Team and Broker Administration in compliance with Nestle Trade Policy and Procedures. Providing support for unauthorized customer claims and working with the support team to review, format, distribute and automate reports for payments and other trade related needs.
• Optimizing trade spend investments: Identifying the most efficient & effective way to perform pre & post evaluation (financial & commercial) and ensuring that the analysis is completed and that the trade/spend log is maintained with key learnings implemented. Ensuring procedures are in place to determine if Nestlé is getting performance in line with customer agreements.
• Be the custodian of internal controls and assurances that trade spend practices comply with internal and external guidelines.
• Providing financial insights for business growth with Customer Facing Supply Chain initiatives and measuring of success, including Distributor Best Practice Management.
• Partnering with the Customer Finance organization to facilitate discussion on order to cash payment cycle and to provide financial guidance in customer negotiations.
• Improving the Customer Sales Team business acumen through effective training and ongoing Finance and Sales Analysis.
• Validate and perform “sense” checks on the forecasts for scope of responsibility (NNS, TTS, Customer Contribution) to ensure alignment with monthly business planning and the Dynamic Forecasting efforts.
• This Sales Financial Analyst will impact businesses by analyzing information with Marketing, Sales, Service, Manufacturing and Supply Chain and by developing recommendations to improve overall business performance.