• Bachelor degree required. Concentration in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years of financial analysis experience including budgeting, forecasting, planning, and financial reporting
• Consumer goods company/industry desired, not required
• Advanced Excel, experience with Hyperion, OBIEE or SAP (or other ERP System) preferred.
• Experience demonstrating financial modeling skills (2+ years)
• Experience presenting financial analysis and recommendations to a business unit leader (2+ years)
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
• Strong communicator in both formal and informal settings.
• Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical problem-solving
• Advanced financial modeling skills
• Business partnership and ability to communicate clearly to all levels of management
• Ability to work in a team environment and interact cooperatively with internal and external customers
• Superior execution and time management skills in a changing environment
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and quickly pull information
• Self-starter that shows initiative, is inquisitive, and is eager to learn the business
• Understands P&L concepts and management accounting principles
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Strong data management skills, Hyperion, OBIEE or comparable system experience