Nestlé and Starbucks are bringing together the world’s most iconic coffee brands. Starbucks’ robust product portfolio celebrates coffee with rich tradition – customer experience is paramount. Coupled with Nestlé’s mission to enhance the quality of consumers’ lives and contributing to a healthier future, this strategic alliance will create career opportunities that will drive innovation and go-to-market strategies, bringing the best coffee to customers around the world. It has never been a more exciting time to join the Nestlé Coffee Partners team!
Job Summary and Mission
This position contributes to Nestlé success by leading the demand planning and operating and strategic sales planning processes. Provides tactical and strategic analytical support with recommendations to assist business unit decision-making. Models and acts in accordance with Nestlé guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
– Analyze product and customer performance to develop item level demand forecasts across assigned product family.
– Utilize syndicated data to analyze trends related to consumption, distribution, incremental mix in development of demand forecast.
– Work with customer teams to ensure customer events are accurately captured in forecasted plans
– Develop conclusions and make recommendations about forecast opportunities and risks to maximize business unit performance.
– Develop and communicate timely submissions for total demand forecast as well as incremental requests
– Serves as key participant in S&OP, leading discussions about key business drivers impacting the forecast.
– Provide visibility to demand forecast in the format, level and detail required by all customers. Communicate changes timely including underlying documented assumptions.
– Development of product performance tools that will enable insights and recommendations to teams.
– Supports the implementation of new tools, systems and business process to current systems in place.
• Bachelor degree required
• Minimum 4 years of experience performing market, category, product or competitive analysis
• Minimum 4 years of Project management
• Minimum 4 years of experience in sales forecasting/demand planning
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities
• Experience utilizing syndicated data sources including IRI/Neilson and other POS systems
• Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills resulting in action oriented recommendations
• Advanced skills using applicable software (Excel) and computer applications to generate analyses and reports
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• Ability to set priorities and meet objectives in a fast-paced changing environment
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams in a project-oriented environment
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Ability to lead projects to completion
• Ability to identify and shape best practices across groups
• Ability to lead creation and implementation of non-standard processes
• Ability to negotiate deadlines and work priorities
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.