Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
At Nestlé, we provide high-quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we embrace leadership, make important contributions, and support each other’s professional development. Join the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, and deliver the satisfying foods that help people around the world through every phase of life.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Lead the delivery and tailoring of standard methodologies in Data & Analytics to meet business needs across the HR Function, and People Analytics across the region*. In conjunction with the Global People Analytics team, drive innovation in analytical approaches to understand and mitigate people-driven risk to business. Engage with internal stakeholders and external partners (e.g., alliances, data providers) to lead industrialization of flexible People Analytics solutions to the benefit of the Nestlé businesses. Ultimately, use the power of people analytics to draw insights, change behavior, take action, and improve results to support the strategic direction of Nestlé. Lead, coach, and develop the People Analytics Team to deliver best-in-class results.
This position provides Human Resource support to corporate groups within NUSA. This HR leadership position will be accountable for leading change initiatives, sourcing, developing and retaining talent, and coaching leadership to improve culture. Your will develop and sponsor initiatives to drive employee engagement and enablement, maintain positive employee relations and proactive communication, manage performance and talent development cycles, complete workforce planning for designated client groups, interpret policy and manage internal investigations, administer and advise on compensation decisions and maintain compliance with values, HR policies and procedures.
• People Analytics for all businesses supported by Nestlé USA: Lead the delivery and tailoring of standards, frameworks, tools, and methodology for analytics & reporting, in support of the direction provided by the global team for deployment within region. Provide critical analytics and insights to drive more effective decisions to achieve sustained business outcomes. Partner with Operating Companies to build stronger People Analytics capabilities within the Market.
• Strategic Workforce Planning: Lead the delivery and tailoring of standards and frameworks for strategic workforce planning in support of the direction of the global team within region. Provide consultation & advice on strategic workforce planning and analytics within region. Partner with key strategic leaders, HR Business Partners, and critical stakeholders (e.g., Integrated Talent Management) to effectively plan for workforce needs and provide underlying analytics to predict workforce trends. Leverage external data sources to bring new and creative insights to the workforce planning processes.
• HR Data Standards and Governance: Through the Nestlé Business Excellence “Hire-to-Retire” transformational journey, increase engagement in cross-CoC (Center of Competence) and CoS (Center of Scale) HR master data and analytics governance bodies to ensure seamless, end-to-end alignment across HR, and consistency in HR services within US market Provide timely and relevant insights to business leaders and build a strong HR story, with compelling and complete data, that drives business decisions and favorably influences outcomes. Streamline and simplify data asks to relevant business drivers and execute robust reporting capabilities that tie to strategic priorities, decision making, and direction.
• Global People Analytics Network: Participate in the Global People Analytics resources group to foster best practice sharing and review of successfully deployed solutions to ensure constant connection to external knowledge and innovation. Leverage size, scale, and magnitude of the US market drive global discussions and provide insights that help shape and enhance people analytics capabilities globally.
• Insights & Action: Partner with key HR and business leadership and stakeholders to identify strategic priorities for the businesses served. Identify people analytics capabilities, solutions, and direction to directly support and influence decisions and actions in order to create sustainable change and improve results. Leverage scale and expertise to broaden scope of the people analytics capabilities across the US (with initial, primary focus on Nestlé USA, Nestle Nutrition, Nestle Health Sciences, Nestlé Professional, Nespresso). Drive the Research Agenda and ongoing initiatives and programs to enhance the people analytics capabilities across the Nestlé US Market. Deliver insights using visualization or other techniques to enhance understanding and ultimately action.
Position requires up to 20% travel.
Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Requirements and minimum education level:
– BS/BA in human resources, training and development, organization development or a related field required. MS/MA/MBA is preferred.
– 10 years of proven success as an internal and/or external development practitioner working with mid-level to senior executives.
– 5+ years Project Management experience with demonstrated aptitude in rolling out large company wide initiatives, processes or systems.
– 7+ years strong facilitation skills as well as experience evaluating training needs and measuring results.
– Experience in a large, global organization is preferred.
– Leadership and exposure in all parts of the HR function e.g. CoE, CoS, HRBP
– Strong experience in leading or developing advanced HR analytics deliverables, tools and strategies
– Experience working in cross functional and/or geographical teams and projects
– Strong research, insights, survey, and/or data science background
– Excellence in connecting with external environment and translating implications for people data and analytics for the group
– Ability to translate data into insights
– Stakeholder management across the group
– Ability to identify new/external connections in the data and analytics space
– Resource prioritization
– Strong project management
– Ability to balance between standards and customization
– Excellence in execution and effectiveness
– Collaborative global end-to-end mindset
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.