Launch your career and receive world-class training with the world’s “Most Admired Food Company”, as an HR Representative. As an HR Representative, you will have the unique opportunity to train and gain insight into Nestlé’s highly coveted HR processes. This is a great opportunity to work alongside strong leadership teams to build strategic partnerships, support the needs of our dynamic team and drive greater employee satisfaction across our well-established organization.
In this position, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the constant alignment between the needs of the business and the needs of our people. You will collaborate with all levels of company leadership to create an environment of trust, teamwork, development and entrepreneurship through quality communication, relationships, coaching and mentoring strategies. In addition, this position will effectively engage in the development of necessary programs and support the functions of worker compensation management, FMLA, Short Term Disability, training and development.
This position requires the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team, manage time effectively, multi-task, and problem solve strategically. As an HR Representative you will be able to contribute and grow with the Nestle USA by establishing and implementing best practices in the areas human resource management.
This is a great opportunity to learn and contribute to a Nestle USA’s standards and practices and work alongside high profile brands such as _____________.
Duties & Key Responsibilities:
General HR Support
- Ensure accuracy of salary calculations, job titles/codes, approvals, departmental budgets Coordinate, organize, and facilitate HR processes related to job posting, new hire processing and coordination of on boarding, preparation of announcements, termination processing, severance & settlement agreement administration, exit interviews, and related activities.
- Serve as first point of contact to the employees by answering questions and providing guidance as needed.
- Provide administrative support to the HR team including maintaining department files, answering phone calls, preparing reports / spreadsheets, making travel arrangements, maintaining departmental budget, scheduling / coordinating meetings, preparing presentations, handling incoming & outgoing mail, maintain office supplies, and processing P.O.s/vendor payments.
- Participate in projects and annual processes as assigned; for example, assisting in the coordination of performance evaluation, merit review and bonus programs; administering and promoting employee recognition programs; preparing periodic or special reports, creating organizational charts, organizing employee activities and events.
- Coordinate and management of Leave of Absences, Short-Term
- Strong communications skills: interpersonal, oral and written
- Must be able to work with all levels of associates and management within the organization
- Ability to prioritize workload and self-manage projects, handle multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Power Point, Word, Access and Outlook
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills; ability to analyze data
- Human Resource experience should include familiarity with and experience in recruitment, employee relations, employee communications, and leave of absence laws
- Bachelor’s degree required; focus in Human Resource Management, Business, Organizational Management or comparable discipline preferred
- 3 years administrative experience within a large corporate environment
- 2 or more years of Human Resources experience
Experience with SAP preferred.
Knowledge of basic employment law and applications desired
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.