You know us as the food and beverage company behind a lot of your favorites like Stouffer’s, Nesquik, Toll House, Lean Cuisine, and Häagen-Dazs, as well as new discoveries like Sweet Earth and Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee. Across our organization, we’re creating a workplace where collaboration is important, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day!
The Experiential Center of Excellence (XCOE) drives strategy and supports in the development and execution of Experiential Marketing programs across all NUSA divisions. Experiential Marketing allows brands to have direct engagement with its audience, creating a more meaningful and deeper connection to the brand. The types of Experiential Marketing programs developed and executed are based upon the specific objectives of each brand, ranging from field marketing, mobile tours, large-scale events/experiences, sampling programs, and sponsorship activation, among others. This individual will support in the strategic development and management of a field marketing in partnership with beverage brands.
- Support in the development and execution of field marketing programs to achieve program KPI’s and deliver incremental business volume
- Participate in the planning and oversight of integrated field marketing initiatives, ensuring logistical details and integrated resources are considered
- Lead implementation of experiential measurement model and sales tracking, including management of data collection within the measurement dashboard; provide ongoing analysis and optimization recommendations
- Conduct site checks and market visits in the lead up and implementation of programs; provide coaching and support to field teams
- Participate in brainstorms and offer input on the strategic and creative direction of experiential programs
- Support in the management and analysis of program budgets in conjunction with Experiential Manager and Regional Managers; lead budget reconciliation in collaboration with Finance
- Collaborate with sales counterparts and support in the planning and coordination of distributor meetings
- Develop and manage internal communication plans including weekly/monthly recaps, and support in the creation of any internal or externally facing presentations (PPT)
- Lead the coordination with and management of staffing agency partner
- Support in the onboarding of new staff, including training manual development and training coordination
- Provide logistical support to Experiential Manager and/or Regional Field Manager(s), including activation/event planning, as well as product orders, asset storage and warehousing plans
- Ensure QA process is closely followed and work in partnership with field team to facilitate where necessary
- Oversee the management and maintenance of program vehicles in coordination with Nestle Fleet
- Inventory management of experiential infrastructure, such as tents, signage, uniforms, coolers, branded elements, etc.
- Conduct research and identify case studies to support in the development of experiential strategy recommendations to brand teams
- Maintain department documents and templates
- Administrative and financial responsibilities in support of the Beverage field marketing program
- Maintain department documents and spreadsheets, and develop templates as needed
- Financial responsibilities related to the Beverage field marketing budget, including the following:
- Serves as the functional expert for the Beverage field marketing team on SAP/GLOBE
- Managing the invoice process; submit invoices, approve invoices, resolve blocked/parked invoices and follow up with Accounts Payable as needed
- Manage and create monthly budget/expense reports
- Managing the creation of purchase orders and/or purchase requisitions
- Generate PFME reports on a regular basis; make (Cost Centers) or request (PFME) changes to PO’s including closing or deleting
- Reconciliation of Admin P-card including re-allocating expenses as appropriate
- Travel & Expense (T&E) lead for department; train new employees on T&E system
- Information Technology Coordinator (ITC) duties include attend ITC meetings, order laptops/monitors/keyboards/mouse when necessary for department employees
- Coordinate with the following departments when appropriate – Catering, Finance, Shipping/Receiving, Mail Room, Copy Center, Graphics, Security, Facilities Management
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- BA required
- Understanding of Nestlé USA and Nestlé SA environment to make administrative and business decisions; or the capacity to gain such knowledge to make good decisions.
- 2+ years of experiential marketing experience (ideally CPG); administrative support experience in a corporate environment is a plus but not mandatory
- Foundational understanding of experiential/field/event marketing
- Strong listening and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail, both within an office and event environment
- Strategic thinker
- Proactive cooperation
- Proficiency in: PC, Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, GLOBE/SAP and web based tools
- Excellent organizational skills; must be able to multi-task
- Able to work well in fast-paced environment; able to work independently and make decisions independently with minimal supervision
- Must be a team player with positive, pleasant, “can do” attitude; excellent communications skills.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.