1. Loads finished goods into trailers in an efficient and timely manner.
2. Delivers pallets to loader in the proper truck when ready and assists in planning and calculating the load.
3. Assembles partial pallet orders and maintains pallet tag controls.
4. Ensures that the F.E.F.O. system is followed.
5. Stores and retrieves products using prescribed methods and standards.
6. Completes loading tally sheets.
7. Checks trailers prior to loading for wheel chocks, red tags, dock locks, and sanitation.
8. Assists with high rise crane erros and conveyor problems as needed.
9. Assists in taking inventory when necessary.
10. Cleans D.C. and maintains cleanliness of work area.
1. Perform all job duties safely.
2. Work effectively with minimum supervision.
3. Lift cases (up to 50#) repeatedly.
4. Good basic math skills.
5. Basic computer skills.
6. Legible handwriting.
7. Tolerate prolonged exposure to sub-zero environment.
8. Must be capable of safely operating forklift equipment.
9. Work overtime as needed.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.