Company Profile: Founded in 2010 and acquired by Nestlé USA in 2017, Chameleon Cold-Brew is one of the nation’s original purveyors of bottled cold-brew coffee. Providing a one-of-a-kind, completely customizable coffee experience, Chameleon uses only certified organic, responsibly sourced, Arabica coffee beans, a result of Chameleon’s efforts to empower suppliers and coffee-growing communities with resources to enact change – ultimately improving the quality of coffee and livelihoods for families and producers in the region. The brand’s portfolio of organic and sustainably sourced coffee offerings include five ready to enjoy cold-brew varieties, five cold-brew concentrates, kegs, cold-brew coffee pods, whole bean coffee, and three cold-brew with organic milk varieties. Chameleon products are currently available nationwide at Whole Foods, Target, Kroger, Safeway, Walmart and other authorized retailers, and online at Amazon.com, AmazonFresh, FreshDirect and ChameleonColdBrew.com. For more information, please visit ChameleonColdBrew.com or keep up with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
About You: You are a highly motivated person with a passion for creating meaningful brand experiences across social media. You know how to use these platforms and can ensure flawless execution. You are excited to interact with fans and represent the Chameleon Cold-Brew brand voice across various social media channels. You have a niche for analytics and monitoring social performance and are always looking for new platforms to experiment with. You are a wizard with words and are excited to learn the ropes!
• Write, schedule and post content across Chameleon’s owned social media channels and ensure that all posts are free of typos and misspellings
• Create and post Instagram Stories, aligning to brand content calendar
• Engage with Chameleon fans, respond to questions, interact with fan posts and monitor hashtags and mentions
• Contribute to Chameleon’s blog, writing blog posts to boost organic SEO
• Collaborate with content curator intern on content calendar for social media channels. Includes brainstorming ideas, co-managing calendar and working with sales and field marketing teams on promoting local events via social
• Track Chameleon performance across social media channels and measure impact of campaigns
• Leverage current social listening platforms to monitor online conversation, analyze competitor activity and identify potential partnerships and influencers
• Manage all giveaways on social, including co-branded opportunities
• Support with influencer program as needed, including, but not limited to, ideating and creating influencer mailers and identifying recipients
• Creativity: Quick wit, ability to concept new marketing ideas
• Excellent writing skills that can translate to social media, blog and consumer engagement
• Passion for social media, including in-depth knowledge of the latest trends
• Passionate about the Chameleon Cold-Brew brand
• Experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.