You know us as the food and beverage company behind a lot of your favorites like Stouffer’s, Nesquik, Toll House, Lean Cuisine, and Häagen-Dazs, as well as new discoveries like Sweet Earth and Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee. Across our organization, we’re building a workplace where teamwork is critical, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day.
Multi-skilled individual with primary responsibility for facilitating (and performing) root cause analysis of technical issues affecting line efficiencies and driving action plans against key technical downtime causes. In a proactive manner, lead the maintenance teams in execution of both planned and reactive maintenance work, including leading the coordination and execution of technical PM’s and daily preventative maintenance. Must work with Engineers and Maintenance Planners to ensure optimal PM content and execution intervals for production equipment. Must be able to lead skilled tradesmen and participate in maintenance activities in a hands-on fashion.
– Root Cause analysis of failure
– Report and Drive action plans against technical downtime of the area
– Execute all items scheduled for technical PM’s
– Direction of skilled trades during key activities
– Must be able to lead skilled tradesmen and participate in maintenance activities in a hands-on fashion.
– Assist operators in key activities
– Track device failures and their frequency and work closely with the planner on PM intervals
– Work closely with Maintenance Planner to ensure optimum PM content and execution intervals
– Train Operators on CIL (as appropriate with regards to TPM implementation timeline)
– Be a core member of NCE and the TPM PM teams.
– Provide technical coaching, development, and training to the skilled trades and other personnel in the area.
– Serve as an overall technical knowledge resource for your areas.
– Spearhead the technical development and training of the skilled trades and other personnel in the area.
– Maintain Quality Control standards at all times – perform through SPC and in compliance with QMS Advanced Level standards and all FDA requirements.
– Data Reporting – Responsible for utilizing CMMS system per Nestlé Business Excellence Best Practices. Assist Maintenance Planner as necessary in using this system in execution of PM Activities.
– Schedule and coordinate execution of all condition-based and preventive maintenance work in alignment with manufacturing schedules and requirements.
– Analyze line performance data from various systems and provide improvement support based on findings and analysis. Work with Process Control Engineers to implement.
– Creative problem solving skills to perform controls improvements and enhancements to optimize production with positive contribution to all key plant indicators safety, quality, cost, and service.
– A strong commitment to improving line efficiency and performance.
– Support other maintenance troubleshooting and line maintenance as needed.-
– Schedule backlog projects and keep work order backlog to a minimum. Complete all work, planned and unplanned, in a timely manner.