You know us as the food and beverage company behind a lot of your favorites like Stouffer’s, Nesquik, Toll House, Lean Cuisine, and Häagen-Dazs, as well as new discoveries like Sweet Earth and Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee. Across our organization, we’re creating a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day!
The Strategic Account Manager- eCommerce is a critical team member in driving our efforts across our relationships with Walmart’s online business. This role has the accountability for delivering account specific goals through developing account strategies and knowing operations and shoppers deeply in order to build and execute effective strategies and educate the internal organization. Driving sales performance, market share and brand representation/discoverability across multiple categories for our online retail business will be key! You will have ownership of the creation and execution of an annual joint business plan, negotiating investments/programming contracts, ensuring strong value on investments, data access/KPI-tracking, sharing and translating category insights into actionable plans, and addressing unique account requirements. This role will require heavy collaboration with brick and mortar Category Account Managers, Shopper Marketing Managers, Shopper Insights, eBusiness Champions to ensure a coordinated omni-channel approach
- Own all direct contact with retailer partners and address specific requests/requirements
- Negotiate all programming investment terms and contracts; conduct regular business reviews
- Educate pertinent cross-functional members of NUSA organization on key aspects of Walmart’s business and needs
- Understand Walmart’s strategies/roadmaps, organization, operations, shoppers, capabilities and ways of working to win with the retailer.
- Identify relevant critical metrics, secure necessary data to measure and track accordingly
- Ensure all plans are omni-channel (through collaboration and inputs to/from CAMs, Shopper Team and Shopper Insights)
- Translate category roadmaps and CAPs into actionable omni-channel plans for assigned retailers
- Develop and execute strategies and plans to meet assigned sales and market share goals
- Monitor and improve brand distribution, representation and discoverability at assigned retailers
- Collaborate with brand/shopper marketing on key programs
- Seek to continuously understand various retail partner’s programs and how they align with NUSA’s goals
- Allocate trade budget to specific programs that drive the business and ensure trade spending is kept within budget
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts