Food people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you’re driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. We’re in 97% of American homes, and as the leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our goal is to continue to provide more nutritious foods, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact. Joining Nestlé means you can make an impact on an enormous scale.
Let’s challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. We need to grow as a company and bring an intensity to our work that puts our competitors on notice. We work as one team under one Nestlé brand, leading innovation across the organization, and empowering our employees to succeed in the workplace and beyond. We’ll win — and we’ll do it the right way!
If you’re ready to take the next step toward advancing your career, discover how Nestlé is transforming beyond confections and embracing our entrepreneurial culture & redefining our ways of winning. Are you ready to make your impact?
Position Summary: You will team with and support the Factory Manager as a trusted co-pilot as part of the Factory Leadership Team (vision, organization, practices, initiatives/projects…) on a day to day basis as well as on a long term strategic view. You will provide visibility around costs related to the plant processes through the driving of relevant analysis and reporting (monitoring/updating of the forecast and controlling spend to ensure savings targets are achieved), as well as to ensure adherence to financial legal requirements and Nestlé Accounting Standards.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Challenging assumptions in seeking cost savings within the plant. Seeking and supporting cost improvement opportunities, while being an active contributor to improvement projects and initiatives to validate and review proposed savings.
• Coordinating reporting of actuals (including organizing and leading timeliness and completeness of period-end close, and promoting ownership of data at source); and forecasting for the factory; ensuring transparency of these processes; following up and monitoring of progress to close gaps, ensuring Nestle financial policies, Accounting Standards and Costing Standards are adhered to.
• You will support Business Innovation and Renovation pipeline including development of Manufacturing and Sales & Distribution structure modeling and follow-up; compilation of financial data for new product development activities.
• Develop, control and ensure robust evaluations of capital investment plans and requests.
• Ensuring clear control and visibility of assets and liabilities, including the development, implementation and compliance of internal controls.
• Coaching and developing the factory finance personnel as individuals and as a team, including career and succession planning
• Promoting a deep understanding of financial key figures and costing within the factory, including organizing training sessions for non-specialists
• Ensuring full transparency of costs and financial impacts to the organization for strategic decisions relating to the factory
• Organizing internal and external benchmarking of factory performance and factory product costs.
• Coordinate and be key contact for internal and external audits within the factory
• Supervising the maintenance of the administrative computer equipment and software including the local LAN and HP direct line connections.
• Leading the Factory Buyer and ensuring compliance with Nestle vendors with timely follow up on any issues regarding vendor payment or blocked invoices with Nestle Business Services AP team.
Requirements and minimum education level:
B.S. Degree in accounting, or other finance degree or equivalent.
1. Minimum 5+ years’ accounting or finance experience
2. 2+ years’ of proven direct leadership/people management experience
3. Experience in a Food or Beverage Mfg facility preferred, however other industries will be considered
4. Proven communication, leadership and planning skills.
Ability to communicate to all audiences within the organization.
Leadership experience with direct and indirect reporting relationships.
Accomplished planning skills.
Aptitude with financial systems.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified applicants for employment.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.