At Nestlé, we prideourselves in providing training programs that prepare employees for thecompetitive and ever-changing business world. As the largest Nutrition, Healthand Wellness Company in the world, we offer an environment that is diverse,challenging and supportive, including hands-on experience and real-worldresponsibilities that would serve as the springboard for a successful career.It’s because of our collaborative and open business environment that we havebeen ranked as the number one consumer food products company, in Fortunemagazine’s annual survey of the World’s Most Admired companies, for eightconsecutive years. Come join our talented world-class team and thrive in adynamic and supportive culture.
Main Purpose of Job
Support Category Account Managers (CAM) in driving category growth. Assist CAMsin the fundamental sales processes and achieve annual sales and commercialspend targets. Utilize key tools from the Enable Hub to support product, price,place & promotion (4P) objectives. Work closely with the CAM(s) in thedevelopment of category driving business plans such as new item presentations,4P focused initiatives, and other customer presentations. Where appropriate,support the CAMs in Integrated Sales Workbench (ISW) through proper distributiontracking, promotion administration, forecasting, and deduction management.
Category Strategy: Product / brand category objectives
- Identify insights and specific opportunities based on analysis of category reports generated by the HUB and provide recommendations to the account team
- Partner with Consumer and Marketplace Insights (CMI) to transform shopper insights into action
- Partner with HUB to transform 4Ps analytics and insights into action
Customer Strategy: Forecast accuracy, sales performancetargets, meeting sales goals, segmentation / resource allocation, improvingcustomer service
- Effectively manage commercial spend in ISW to achieve sales volume goals and trade spend goals, including administration, record keeping, tracking and follow-up
- Collaborate with Sales Finance Manager on financial reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Responsible for timely and effective communication of customer/category and forecast information
- Develop/customize category plan based selling stories regarding assortment, new items, pricing, promotions, display/merchandising tactics, analyses and plans