Food people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you’re driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. We’re in 97% of American homes, and as the leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our goal is to continue to provide more nutritious foods, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact. Joining Nestlé means you can make an impact on an enormous scale.
Let’s challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. We need to grow as a company and bring an intensity to our work that puts our competitors on notice. We must work as one team under one Nestlé brand, leading innovation across the organization, and empowering our employees to succeed in the workplace and beyond. We’ll win — and we’ll do it the right way.
If you’re ready to take the next step toward advancing your career, discover how Nestlé is transforming beyond confections and embracing our entrepreneurial culture & redefining our ways of winning. Are you ready to make your impact?
As a Treasury Analyst on this team, you will be part of an instrumental group in the Nestlé Treasury Center – North America (NTCNA). Here you will lead and maintain the daily cash management functions on behalf of Nestlé affiliates in the U.S, Canada and Puerto Rico. This includes daily cash positioning, funding activities, initiation of funds transfers, problem resolution, and frequent interaction with Nestle affiliate companies, accounting and banks. You will also be responsible for reporting and analysis, bank fees analysis, and special Treasury or Finance related projects.
Your key responsibilities include:
DAILY CASH MANAGEMENT
• This position covers cash operations for three regions: U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico.
• Preparing daily cash position and determine funding needs by early morning deadlines.
• Performing daily reconciliation of major accounts and research and resolve issues concerning Treasury related transactions
• Initiating deals in Treasury Workstation to record and SWIFT settle various Treasury transactions (e.g. transfers, FX, debt, etc.) in local and foreign currencies.
• Monitoring and analyzing daily cash flow activity and research any anomalies found.
• Preparing daily cash forecasts for Canada
• Processing operational payments to third parties on exception basis when SWIFT payments process cannot be utilized.
• Identifying and implementing process improvements related to cash management
MAINTENANCE OF POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
• Maintaining all cash desk policies and procedures
• Maintaining bank electronic funds transfer templates and procedures related to initiation of payments to third parties outside of Quantum
• Participating in periodic BCP (Business Continuity Planning) exercises and assist with feedback from the exercises as well as update BCP procedures when necessary.
• Assisting with training other teammates on BCP activities.
REPORTING AND ANALYSIS
• Preparing monthly Treasury reporting package, including analysis and commentary, by established deadline
• Analyzing projected cash flow forecasts vs. actual cash flows on a regular basis to improve forecast accuracy and reduce excess cash balances
BANK FEE ANALYSIS
• Preparing monthly analysis of fees and management reports
• Collaborating with Nestle Business Services and Accounting Operations to resolve potential errors in fee postings and find sustainable corrective measures
• Identifying opportunities for potential cost savings and efficiencies in bank services
PROJECTS & ASSIGNMENTS
• Interacting with banks and various Nestlé Business Services and Finance & Control personnel to provide excellent customer service and resolve a variety of banking issues.
• Assisting with compliance activities (e.g. audit and regulatory requirements)
• Performing cost/benefit analysis on investment and FX swap opportunities
• Performing duties and assists in other special projects as assigned.