Let’s challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. We need to grow as a company and bring an intensity to our work that puts our competitors on notice. We must work as one team under one Nestlé brand, leading innovation across the organization, and empowering our employees to succeed in the workplace and beyond. We’ll win — and we’ll do it the right way.
If you’re ready to take the next step toward advancing your career, discover how Nestlé is transforming beyond confections and embracing our entrepreneurial culture & redefining our ways of winning. Are you ready to make your impact?
In this position, you would be responsible for reporting and analyzing the consolidated financial results of a company grouping called US16 (Nestlé USA, Nestlé Nutrition, and Nestlé Professional) to local management and Nestlé Group Management and providing support on financial reporting requirements to internal customers. As the Financial Analyst supporting this grouping, you will work with cross-functional teams throughout the organization to ensure accurate and timely delivery of requirements and consistent use of Nestlé reporting policies and systems.
Your responsibilities would include:
• Analyzing and reporting US16 consolidated financial results (monthly, quarterly, and annual). Users include local management and Nestlé Group management. Working closely with the operating divisions and corporate functional groups, and business contacts at the worldwide headquarters.
• Assisting with projects relating to financial reporting/accounting operations initiatives, as assigned.
• Providing “Magnitude” financial reporting support and guidance to Nestlé USA, Nestle Professional, Nestlé Nutrition, and others, as required.
• Gathering and interpreting financial information effectively and forms data into meaningful and concise analyses while considering a broad range of interdependent issues.
• Responding to inquiries from various functional areas as needed and prepares and assists in the preparation of required reports for management.
• Providing and supporting information requests related to interim, year-end, and Nestlé Holdings, Inc. audits; including preparation of Financial Statement footnotes.
• Applying a solid understanding of US Generally Accepted Accounting Standards (US GAAP) and/or International Accounting Standards (IAS), and Nestlé Accounting Standards.
• Participating in continuous improvement activities using Nestlé Continuous Excellence methodology
• A person in this role will report to the Manager of Corporate Reporting/Technical Accounting and will work independently with minimum supervision to deliver these financial analysis responsibilities