You know us as the food and beverage company behind a lot of your favorites like Stouffer’s, Nesquik, Toll House, Lean Cuisine, and HÄagen-Dazs, as well as new discoveries like Sweet Earth and Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee. Across our organization, we’re creating a workplace where collaboration is important, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day!
We’re looking for a dynamic Talent Sourcer to contribute to and shape the talent, culture, and capabilities of our growing and evolving teams nationwide! In this roll you’ll work to build a robust and selective talent pipeline of candidates for current and future openings, working in collaboration with Talent Advisors, Campus Recruiters and other members of the Recruiting team to execute the most effective and innovative talent sourcing strategies for roles across our Marketing, Creative, and R&D verticals.
- Deliver world-class recruiting services to internal clients by participating in recruitment meetings with Recruiting, Hiring Managers, Human Resources to identify the hiring needs, define the right profile and agree on the recruitment strategy with a service level agreement
- Identify key behavioral and technical proficiencies that drive success, enable the creation of a targeted sourcing strategy, and team commitments around process and timeline to fill
- Execute talent sourcing tactics such as direct sourcing, database mining, networking, name generation, cold-calling, university relations, industry events, associations, online communities, external research, social media, etc.
- Conduct behavioral interviews using behavioral-based proficiency talent selection methods
- Prepare and present status reports to Recruiters, Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners on the talent marketplace and the strength of our talent pipeline
- Meet aggressive talent pipeline development goals and metrics
- Utilize candidate management and applicant tracking platforms to maintain and engage with a diverse and robust talent pipeline
- Manage requisitions in accordance to the Nestlé Compliance
- Partner with Talent Advisory teams to establish a proactive talent pipeline strategy in accordance with functional workforce planning
- Recommend and implement proactive talent sourcing programs to build a talent pipeline and communities for key roles and hard-to-fill positions with a deep understanding the competitive talent marketplace
- Conduct Research and recommend best practices in talent sourcing
- Partner with Recruitment Marketing to incorporate employer branding and social media tactics into talent sourcing plans